Landscaping is the process of modifying or altering the features which are visible in an area or a piece of land. It could be the act of planting trees or setting up a pond or even building up a small fence in your backyard. The small alteration could even be your home improvement plans to increase the value of your property before selling it. Home improvement projects can get a little expensive, and if you happen to have other budgets running around, then it could be a bit tricky to handle the financial part of the home improvement or landscaping. To your aid, there is a garden loan you can avail where you can use the loan money to improve your landscape and pay the bank back with some amounts of interest within a time which was agreed up by both the bank.
• Reasons for you to get a home improvement or a landscaping loan.
• Top organizations which provide you with the loans.
There are two types of loans provided by the organizations. The first is the secured loan and the next one if the unsecured loan. The secured loan is when you need to give the bank or the organization which is giving you the loan money some collateral such as your car or any other property. The unsecured loan does not require any collateral, so in this case, you do not need to submit any property papers to the bank. Depending on your lender you will have your interest percentage, so make sure that you get your loan from a proper bank.
You can consider getting the home improvement loans if you do not have enough home equity to borrow. There may be cases where you need a single one-time loan for a simple project or if you feel that you are spending on something every month and you need to replace that entire thing once and for all.
• Wells Fargo and Prosper: The Wells Fargo and Prosper are one of the best banks for personal home loans and their interest rates are only 6.78%. They approve your loans up to $100,000, and you do not need to pay any fees for this.
• LightStream: The LightStream is a division of the Sun Trust Bank, and they provide interest rates as low as 4.29%. The light stream also provides an option where you can take a loan up to $100,000 and need not pay any fees for it and the return time is around seven years. But if you want to borrow money from LightStream then you need to have excellent credit and satisfy certain criteria.
• Avant: If you do not meet the criteria mentioned by LightStream then Avant is your next option. They provide a rapid decision process and provide customer service for seven days a week.