Metro property management is a service oriented company for commercial and residential property management. The main thought behind this management services is that any property of an owner is a valuable capital asset. Its objective is to focus on ‘making work easy for the property owner’. This property management includes Residential sales, Project development sales, Residential and Commercial Property Management. New technologies and communication methods have popularized these services. High quality services and maintaining the long term cordial relationship uplifts the company in this area.
- Selection of tenant: The Real Property Management Selects and screens the tenant for the owners. It ensures whether the tenant is capable of regular payment.
- Documentation: All the paper works like regular notice, terms and conditions of leasing or buying, etc are taken care by the management. Completion of appropriate paperwork in appropriate time is their main objective. Record keeping becomes easier with this property management.
- Inspections: The property of the individual is inspected in frequent intervals of time by the Metro Property Management.
- Account Management: The Company maintains all necessary accounts of the property, tax payments, monthly statements, expenses etc. They look after amount transfers, bank papers and so on. On purchase or selling of a property, the clients are given proper financial assistance.
- Legal problems: It takes care of legal problems like eviction notice, unpleasant issues etc.,
- Lower commissions: The commissions on these property management services are negligible when compared to the services rendered.
- Qualified staff: All staffs working as team are professionals. They are well qualified and experienced to sort out the problems and issues of the property owners. They work on time and assist the customers whenever necessary. They have separate departments to work individually and coordinate as team to give the best service.
- Legal problems: Metro property management clears all legal problems, unpleasant issues of the owner and the client. They are updated with trade law and regulations, and each company has their own legal advisors to solve the problems.
- Wide network: They have a vast client database. The network available with them will help to sell, buy, rent or lease a property easily. The switch over of property becomes easier to their huge number of clients.
- Advertising: The Property Manager takes the responsibility of giving attractive and impressive adverts on the customer’s behalf.
- Others: The more advantages part of property management is Time saving. It saves time, acts as an intermediate between the customer and the owner and many more.